A personalised welcome,
with individually tailored services
The Hotel Espace Champerret provides a wide range of services and facilities to meet all your needs and offers services tailored to your requirements. Comfortable and welcoming, our hotel has everything necessary to ensure an optimal stay in ideal conditions.
Accessibility & comfort
- Reception open 24/7
- Hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility (access ramp, specially adapted rooms)
- Individually controlled air conditioning in all rooms
- Luggage storage facility
- Safe at reception
- Entertainment & Recreation
Concierge service (for booking taxis, restaurants, shows, etc.)
- Paris guidebooks provided free of charge, practical tips & places to visit
- iPad available at reception
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Library with books available
- Hot beverage vending machine at your disposal throughout the day
Assistance and advice
from a team at your service
Our readily available and attentive team is at your service to answer all your questions and provide assistance in organising your trips, tours and visits. We are happy to share with you our recommendations, as well as our favourite places in the vicinity of the hotel. There are numerous interesting locations within easy reach of our establishment, sufficient to satisfy all your needs, including:
- many restaurants, food shops and a covered market for food lovers;
- the So Ouest shopping mall and several fashion boutiques ideal for shopping enthusiasts;
- cinemas for fans of the 7th art;
- hair salons and beauty parlours for a touch of pampering;
- walks in neighbourhood parks that are perfect for nature lovers, including signposted trails on the Ile de la Jatte, where you can also find the Museum of Fishing and Nature;
- the Salle Ravel concert hall and its exceptional acoustics, the Petit Théâtre Odyssée and the Galerie d’Art, where you can see beautiful shows or exciting exhibitions;
- the Palais des Sports Marcel Cerdan and the other sports facilities of Levallois, which host events and international competitions throughout the year.
- Acclaimed by industry and attracting the major names in cosmetics, chemistry and pharmaceuticals to set up laboratories here, the suburb of Levallois has always been a model of dynamism within the economy. Companies such as Butagaz, Orangina-Schweppes, Guerlain, Lancôme, L'Oreal, Givenchy, BASF and Boiron thrive in Levallois.
Acclaimed by industry and attracting the major names in cosmetics, chemistry and pharmaceuticals to set up laboratories here, the suburb of Levallois has always been a model of dynamism within the economy. Companies such as Butagaz, Orangina-Schweppes, Guerlain, Lancôme, L'Oreal, Givenchy, BASF and Boiron thrive in Levallois.
when and where you require
Each morning, the Hotel Espace Champerret offers a varied breakfast buffet that is designed to appeal to all tastes and appetites. Served in our beautiful breakfast room, which has décor designed around the theme of an atelier or workshop, and which pays tribute to vintage furniture, steel and the Eiffel Tower, it consists of a wide selection of quality items from which you are invited to make your selection, including coffee and other hot drinks, fruit juice, fresh bread & pastries, cereals, dairy products, charcuterie, cheeses, fruit salad, etc.
If you follow a special diet, such as gluten-free, please inform us when you make your booking so that we can take this into account and offer you suitable food products.
You can enjoy your breakfast in the intimate setting of your room, if you prefer, or in our lovely flowered courtyard in summertime.
Offered from 6:30 to 10:30, the Hotel Espace Champerret breakfast can be enjoyed just as you desire. Join us bright and early as the baker makes his delivery, or if you prefer a later start to your day, a version of our breakfast is available for you to savour in the comfort of your room!