A privileged location close to central Paris and the Metro
The Hotel Espace Champerret offers an ideal location for your stay in Paris, allowing you to move throughout the capital with ease. Right on the edge of the city, in the charming suburb of Levallois-Perret, our hotel enjoys a close proximity to central Paris. Metro line 3 will have you there in less than a minute. This line, which crosses Paris from west to east, is particularly convenient since it serves the Porte de Champerret and its trade shows and conferences, the Gare Saint-Lazare, the Grands Magasins department stores on the Boulevard Haussmann, the Opera, many theatres, the Sentier and Marais districts, the famous Place de la République, and Père Lachaise Cemetery, the final resting place of numerous notable people.
With the Espace Champerret and the Palais des Congrès being nearby, the hotel is as ideally suited for business trips as it is for holiday breaks and cultural getaways. The Place de l’Étoile and the Champs-Élysées are only about twenty minutes away on foot. Also within easy reach are the Bois de Boulogne, the Jardin d'Acclimation and the Louis Vuitton Foundation, as well as the lovely Parc Monceau, near which you can find the Jacquemart-André Museum and the Nissim de Camondo, a museum of French decorative arts. The Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower are 3.5 km from the hotel, a distance which is just 10 minutes by bicycle, 30 minutes via the Metro or a pleasant 50 minute walk. Levallois itself offers many opportunities for shopping or strolling. Shoppers will find plenty of choice in the So Ouest Shopping Centre, while pleasant walks can be enjoyed on the Ile de la Jatte, an island in the Seine noted for its trails of the Impressionists.
Lastly, the Hotel Espace Champerret is situated close to the American Hospital, the Hartmann and Ambroise Paré de Neuilly clinics and the Franco-British Institute of Levallois, all renowned for their quality of care and advanced facilities.
COMING TO THE HOTEL ESPACE CHAMPERRET: TRANSPORT & ITINERARIES
- Metro station Louise Michel, line 3
- Bus stops Villiers-Bineau at the end of the street (lines 93, 163, 164), Anatole France, Rue Anatole France (lines 174, 274), Wilson-Courcelles (line 165), and Porte de Champerret (lines PC1, PC3, 84, 92, 165 and Noctiliens night bus services N16 and N52)
- RER station Pereire-Levallois, Line C
- Autolib' station (self-service electric cars): 8 Rue Louise Michel, Levallois
- Vélib' station (self-service bicycles): 18 Rue Anatole France, Levalloi
Reaching the hotel from the railway stations
- From the gare Saint-Lazare: take Metro line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station.
- From the gare de Lyon: take Metro line 14 in the direction of Saint Lazare to the Saint-Lazare terminus, then line 3 towards Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station.
- From the gare du Nord: take RER Line E from Magenta station to Haussmann - Saint-Lazare, then Metro line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station.
- From the gare de l'Est: take Metro Line 4 in the direction of Mairie de Montrouge to Réaumur-Sebastopol and line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station.
- From the gare Montparnasse: take Metro line 13 in the direction of Asnières-Gennevilliers Les Courtilles, or Saint-Denis - Université to St Lazare, and then line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station.
Reaching the hotel from the airports
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport : take the Roissybus shuttle to Opéra, then Metro line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station, OR take a taxi, available outside the various terminals.
- From Orly Airport : take the Orlybus shuttle to Denfert-Rochereau, Metro Line 4 in the direction of Porte de Clignancourt to Réaumur-Sebastopol, then line 3 in the direction of Pont de Levallois - Bécon to Louise Michel station, OR take a taxi, available outside the various terminals.