Posted in Parisian life le
Transport, museum, cruise... all of Paris in one Pass !
EXCLUSIVE TO PARIS PASSLIB’: Option EIFFEL TOWER at the price of €15 for every Paris Passlib’ purchased!
Buy a Paris Passlib’ and gain admission to the prestigious Eiffel Tower monument! This fast-track ticket gives you free access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Go to see details, https://booking.parisinfo.com/il4-offer_i147-paris-city-pass-paris-pass.aspx
Included in the the Paris Passlib’
depending on your chosen package:
- 1 Paris Passlib’ card : it includes a 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens, and unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day. Admire the Unesco listed riverbanks and historic monuments from the water, and discover Parisian avenues and districts by bus …
Valid once only for each of the two excursion service providers; the Paris Passlib’ is activated the first time it is used at one or other of the two partners. Once the card has been activated, you must take advantage of the second excursion service within a period of 120 hours.
- 1 Paris Visite travel ticket (Not included in the Paris Passlib’ Mini) : Paris Visite gives you unlimited access to transport: bus, metro, tram and RER, so that you can travel around as you wish during your stay from zone 1 to 3. It is valid from the first day it is used to the end of the last day of the pass chosen (2, 3 or 5 consecutive days). The validity period starts at midnight on the first day and ends at midnight on the last day.
- 1 Paris Museum Pass (Not included in the Paris Passlib’ Mini) : This pass gives you access to more than 50 museums in Paris and the Paris region including: the Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I.
Children under 18 years, regardless of their nationality, and residents of the EU under 26 years old are entitled to free access to museums and national monuments, the Paris Museum Pass is not included in Youth and Child package.
Full museums and monuments list
- For the Paris Passlib’ 2 and 3 days: the Paris Museum Pass is valid for 2 consecutive days
- For the Paris Passlib’ 5 days: the Paris Museum Pass is valid for 4 consecutive days
Please note that during the « Grandes Eaux musicales (musical water shows), the musical gardens and the shows, the gardens and the grove are not accessible to the holders of the pass.
- 1 Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet offered free of charge with every order
- 1 Visit to the Eiffel Tower (access to the 2nd floor by lift) is an OPTION for every Paris Passlib’ purchased.
For every age, its Paris Passlib':
- Paris Passlib’ Adult: 26 yrs and + (EU residents) or 18 yrs and + (non-EU residents)
- Paris Passlib’ Youth: 12 to 25 yrs inclusive (EU residents) or 12 to 17 yrs inclusive (non-EU residents)
- Paris Passlib’ Child: 4 to 11 yrs inclusive (all nationalities)
- Some museums and monuments are closed on Monday or Tuesday, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th. We invite you to check the schedules of each etablishment before you visit.
- Free entrance to museums on first Sunday of the month
- Many museums and monuments are free for disabled people and their companion, we invite you to book the Paris Passlib' Mini and the Paris Visite Pass individually. Click here for more information.
- The Paris Museum Pass included is valid until the end of 2017.