Guided Tour in Versailles from Paris
Posted in Monuments le
On arrival, you will discover the sumptuous building in the classical style designed by Louis Le Vau and decorated by Charles Le Brun. Your fast-track entrance ticket will enable you to start your visit without having to wait. Follow the guide through the finest rooms in the palace: receptions rooms, bedrooms and the Royal apartments as well as the famous Hall of Mirrors designed by Jules Hardouin-Mansart. These rooms and galleries, full of history, will reveal all their secrets to you by the end of your tour.
Afterwards, explore the gardens and park of the Palace of Versailles. Designed and laid out by André Le Nôtre during the reign of Louis XIV, they are a key point of your visit. Stroll along the pathways, around the ornamental ponds, along the Grand Canal, and admire the many works of art throughout the park.
The return trip to Paris, by luxury coach, will be around 12.45pm.
French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese.
Adult : €89
Child (3-17yrs) : 69€
Free for children under 3 years old.
Price includes :
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Priority access for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the Gardens*)
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide with individual earphones
Every day at 8.45am except May 1 and special events
- Duration Duration : 5h
- Guided tour in the morning of the Palace of Versailles, departing from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- Self-guided tour of the gardens laid out by André Le Nôtre